Advisory Services and Courses
Uninett’s experts will assist you with information security and privacy issues.
Digitalization boosts value generation and promotes innovation, but it also renders us more vulnerable to digital threats.
Many are keenly aware of how challenging it is to gain any kind of overview of the overall threat, as well as the measures needed to improve their organization’s digital security.
Uninett’s experts in informational security will help you identify these challenges and find solutions that suit your organization.
Uninett offers advisory services in the following areas:
- Assistance in establishing and further developing a management system for information security
- Review of compliance with the management system for information security
- Facilitation of risk assessments
- Assistance with emergency drills
- Assistance with company criticality assessments
- Assistance with continuity and contingency planning
- Advice on privacy issues, including GDPR and data processor agreements.
Do you need to increase your expertise in information security and incident handling in-house? Uninett offers courses in:
- Establishing and operating a team for incident management (IM team)
- Carrying out risk assessments
Uninett offers advisory services in network planning. Our experts can assist your company with:
- Local network architecture, including redundancy at every stage
- Choice of equipment
- Wireless site-survey
- Configuration of network equipment
- Software for monitoring purposes
- Assistance in connection with new construction
- Server room infrastructure: Power, cooling and room design
- Fiber projects