Procurements and framework agreements
UNINETT will send out information and sign-up links prior to each agreement process.
UNINETT’s framework agreements give customers access to a portfolio of agreements that cover the majority of the institution’s ICT needs. As of June 2012, we have 37 framework agreements covering 12 main areas. The procurement collaboration and these framework agreements offer numerous advantages, including:
• Extremely favourable prices
• Quality contract documents
• Reduced liability associated with public procurement
• Simple processes for call-off contracts under the agreements
• Facilitation for electronic trading
The framework agreements are prepared by executive committees comprising representatives from UNINETT’s procurement division and experts from the university and university college sector, primarily from Norway’s major universities.
This service requires that the organization has Internet access via UNINETT.
Price of the service will be available on direct inquiry .