Tool for tender management - Amesto
Participating institutions must have UNINETT as their Internet service provider (i.e.be connected to the research and education network).
The current system for tender management is Amesto Solutions, which is tailored to the needs of the higher education sector. This tool offers support for many different processes, including:
• Preparing tendering instructions using templates
• Notice of tender, TED, Doffin and dedicated websites
• Submitting and receiving tenders
• Evaluating and awarding contracts
• Contract management
• Audit tracking
It is also possible to log in using Feide.
UNINETT will issue two invoices per year:
• UNINETT's annual service fee. This covers the hourly rates of UNINETT employees, travel and accommodation, etc, as well as scheduled system development. This invoice is issued in the beginning of every year.
• Operation/licensing for the current year. This invoice is issued later in the year and is intended to cover operating costs incurred by UNINETT, as invoiced by Visma.
Costs vary in accordance with the size of the institution–small, medium or large–regardless of how many users are in the system.
Please contact UNINETT’s service coordinator for more information about prices
This service is a collaboration between licensees, where UNINETT plays the role of customer coordinator. A group of executives and experts from the institutions makes, together with UNINETT, final decisions in matters affecting the customers’ prioritizations and service management. The service coordinator for UNINETT acts as secretary for the group. UNINETT also serves as the point of escalation for customers in relation to the supplier.